Sunday, November 28, 2004

This afternoon I went to the Blazers game against the New Jersey Nets. The last time the two teams hooked up the Nets won 64-60 in one of the lowest scoring games in NBA history. This game started out very similar. The Blazers trailed 10-9 after the first quarter. NINE points. At halftime it was 30-25 Blazers in the lead. Very ugly first half to say the least. In the second haf the Blazers picked it up and ended up winning 83-71. It was really fun and my parent's friend gave us really good seats (Roy Abromowitz for those of you in the know). They were about 13 rows up flush with the free throw line. Really cool to watch the game from there instead of the typical nosebleed seats I get. I took a really good picture:



It was also mascot night. I had no idea because they didn't promote it at all. They promoted it as Blaze's birthday, so I was pissed. Why? Well my aunt and I are supposed to go to mascot night every year. So Lena, I'll look into it, they might have another one later in the season, if not we can find another fun theme night to attend. Anywho, it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment