Saturday, April 16, 2005

One of my many fans requested an update on work, so I shall do that now, as I don't have much else to say.

It's been going good. My new co-worker Kathy has fully adjusted to the new job and doing really well. Things are back to normal it seems. The best part is we get along really well and have some of the same interests. The Blazers, tennis, golf. We played tennis about a month ago (maybe more, it was right before I tried out for the team) and she was pretty good. Weather has been kinda crappy but once it clears up we're going to play a game. She also likes to golf so we might do that this summer or something.

Anyways, things are going swell, although I miss Ellyn, this is just about the best possible thing that could have happened. I could have gotten a mean, old, cranky person who hates children and life in general. But no, so phew.

One thing I won't miss about Ellyn was Rush Limbaugh playing in the morning, followed by Lars Larson at noon, followed by Tony Snow after that. Holy fucking shit I was about to take a gun to my head. That's what drove me to bring my headset to work so I could blast Air America to cover the filth coming out of her speakers. Oh Mr. Al Franken, thou hast saved me (sorry, we're reading Much Ado About Nothing).

Oh, and don't see "Sahara." It's terrible, seriously. Well, not the worst, but not worth the $8.25 price of admission. Wait till video if you have to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment