Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Well, Christmas Day was slightly less interesting than Christmas Eve. I'll try not to write another novel for this post.

I woke up at 11am on Christmas Day (not exactly like when we were kids) and we ate breakfast before opening presents. We started to open about noon and finished in an hour or so. I got clothes, a Fry's gift certificate, Star Wars Episode III DVD, and a few other things. Nothing special, but that's fine.

Some relatives came over at one. My aunt, her husband Bill, my cousin Ashley, the Woodruff grandma. Yup. We talked and stuff, then decided to play some Jenga. We had a really awesome game going between myself, my cousin, my aunt and my dad. This is a picture about three moves before it fell:



And this picture has the only shot of my Dad and my aunt of Christmas, so enjoy. My aunt finally toppled it right as we started dinner.

Speaking of dinner, it was capino (probably spelled that wrong) an Italian seafood dish. It's basically a bunch of random seafood thrown into a tomato soup base. It has been a tradition on Christmas Day for about six years or so, and was good as usual. A little bit after dinner, all the company left.


My sister and my cousin.



The Graf fam-bamily.

I think that was about it.... yeah. Some good basketball games were on. And Da Bears won. So all in all, it was a sucessful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment