Thursday, June 24, 2004

Just went and saw Dodgeball. It was a pretty good movie, very funny to say the least. It's just about the only decent thing playing right now. I also ate three packs of Chewy Spree and am now feeling sick. That was a good one. Anyway, I've already arranged to go to work late tomorrow since I'm waiting up for my parents. They are returning on their trip from Belize sometime late tonight, totally forgot when. I put off all the dishes for the week until today, so I hauled ass and did two loads. I also did some vacuuming and sweeping. I must say the house looks pretty spiffy, they should be impressed. No more loud music at 2am while walking around in boxers all the time, but oh well. It will be nice not to have to make food for myself anymore (or splurge on the delicious #1 at Micky Dee's).

And what the hell are the Blazers doing drafting another high school kid. He ain't gonna do nothing for another three years. Hey, I have an idea, GET A SHOOTER. We don't have nobody or nothin on the team that can shoot the freaking ball. Derek Anderson can't shoot with beans contray to popular belief. We should lure Steve Kerr out of retirement, I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment