Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Well, it's been a tiring two days. Yesterday I went to work then came home. Two friends came over and we did our annual traditions "The Olympics". Basically we compete in a number of events and films them. Anyways by the time the competitions were over (4+ hours) I was pooped. So I sat my ass down and edited the thing down to a quick 12 minutes with fancy graphics and everything. Anywho I got to bed kinda late last night so I was really wasted at work today. I come home and promptly play baseball in the 85 degree heat for three hours. Normally baseball isn't that bad, but I was my team's pinch runner and was running all around the outfield fetching balls since our pitching sucks. Anywho, so I came home and was really tired. I think I ate too much at dinner cause now my stomach hurts... sigh. Ah well... I HAVE CIVIL WAR TICKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment