Monday, October 25, 2004

Over the weekend I went to the Beavers game. They soundly beat the Washington State Cougars 38-19, while the Ducks have to rally to beat them by 3. If that means anything, I'm not going to read anything into that, but it is definetly encouraging. It was fun, finally a game the crowd could get into. They were pretty subdued for some reason though, I don't know why. I think this season has just been a bit too disappointing to some of the bandwagoners. Hell, I'll take 2-2 in conference any day! Anywho, it was fun.


Other than that, not much else happened. A Marines recruiter came over today and lectured me for 90 minutes about how good it is and how I should join. That's not going to happen though... he said maybe consider the reserves. I'll wait at least until November 2nd until I make that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment