Monday, October 31, 2005





That's about all that needs to be said for this weekend. Matt Moore threw 6 interceptions and fumbled the ball with a minute to go while we were in field goal range. So fuck you Matt Moore... redeem yourself at Washington.

Meanwhile, I just took my Astronomy midterm. I'm thinking a B... maybe A. I made some educated guesses on a few, so we'll see how those pan out. Overall it was harder than I anticipated.

Tomorrow I have my math midterm from 6:00pm to 7:20pm. It's going to suck. According to various people, this professor's midterms are incredibly hard... so that will be a party.

Looks like President Bush nominated another douchebag to the Supreme Court. The next few weeks should be interesting.

Today is Halloween. I don't care anymore because I don't get free candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment