Monday, December 12, 2005

Well the finals week report is a few days late because I wanted to wait to get my finals grades in. And well, here they are:




So yeah a 4.0 with a "P" (pass) for my freshman orientation course. I'm not exactly sure how I pulled off the A in astronomy, but I'll take it.

My Writing 214 final was the Thursday before last (it was a night class so we didn't have a time during finals week). It was just a group presentation on the probably of putting a business in Corvallis (our choice was Olive Garden). We got an A- on the final, which was pretty good. I got an "A" on my portfolio (all the work we did during the course of the class) and coupled with whatever I got for participation I managed to get an A. So wohoo.

Families in Modern America was my first final during finals week... Monday at 2:00pm. I didn't really study all that much, pulled of a 90% and a 96% for the class. My test scores went from 96 to 92 to 90 for the final. Basically I figured out I could use my ass for my brain during the tests and still pass. So with minimal effort I got an A, which you gotta love.

Next was Astronomy. I figured I had a low A/high B in the class at the time. I studied probably like four hours or so for the final. I was confident on 32/40 of my answers, which I figured was enough to secure a B. But, apparently I did well enough to get an A. Not even an A-, which doesn't even count as 4 points, so that was a bit of a surprise.

Next was Math 241, which I was pretty scared about. But the test ended up being so ridiculously easy. I got 114/120 points, or 95%. That wrapped up an A in math, which was an accomplishment considering I was lost all term.

And that was it. Finals week was over. I went home the next day with my friend Stephen. Brought my desktop home, because there was no way in hell I was using the 5 year-old Dell Dimension for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment