Sunday, October 22, 2006

I've gone home the last two weekends to go to Portland State football games with my dad. I'm happy to report they won both, against Idaho State, then a shutout against Eastern Washington. Mind you, that was the second time I saw Eastern Washington play this year, the other being on the 31st of August when the Beavers blew them out.

School has settled back into a routine. Guess that's why I'm not really motivated to post much, it doesn't seem like very much is going on.

We have discovered the magic of WinCo foods for our shopping. It's really cheap, so me and Kenny loaded up $107 dollars worth of groceries there. So hopefully that will last us a couple of weeks... lots of frozen stuff to say the least. Hopefully I'll still feel up to making real meals once in a while, they're just such a pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment