Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Lastest Updates....

The essay I took mentioned earlier I managed to get a B on, so yay me. Right now I have an 88% percent in English which is awesome considering how hard it is.

Last weekend was one of the greatest in recent memory. It started out with me playing my first soccer game of the season and losing 0-4 (expected) then I came home to watch the Oregon Ducks play the Washington State Cougars. #10 Oregon...

LOST 55-16 IN THEIR OWN STADIUM

in the worst blowout they have been involved in since 1981. This after getting shit from their fans all week about how they were going win the national chamionship. Then my Oregon State Beavers played the #24 Sun Devils and

WON 45-17

in convincing fashion. Ducks get blown out, Beavers win big... what can be better?

As for baseball, I'm rooting for the cursed teams in the playoffs this year, so go Cubbies and Red Sox. Twins and Marlins, you go too.

Tualatin, after finishing last season 2-6, is now 4-0 in football after a 26-22 road victory at Newberg. They are also now ranked #14 in the state, but have to face #2 (#1 on some polls) Canby on Friday in the homecoming game. They will probably lose, but ah well.

'Tis all.

No comments:

Post a Comment