Monday, September 08, 2003

Well, not much homework tonight, I had a hella lot on Sunday, but tonight all I had to do was half ass my math packet. In IB Junior English we have to give this really hard speech about a book and "go beyond the obvious" and it has to be at least 10 minutes long. Gah. Spanish is also going to be hell. Since we are in Spanish IV, and its a "college level course" we are expected to read long articles and understand all of it, helping on the test the next day over the material. Bah. Lunch was rushed cause there was road construction on the main road to the restaurants, so that stalled us for a while, got back and had time to eat though before English. I need to read my book and then go to bed... but that will be after many random activities I'll find to do. Only four more days!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment