Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Hmm, let's have a life update. Nothing much new, just working and playing tennis and doing random, non-important stuff after. This Friday I'm taking work off and we're going down to Roseburg until Sunday. We'll actually probably leave on Thursday, so I'll have two full days there. One of those days will be spent at the Henry Family Reunion, which includes about 200 people.  It's normally fun, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm also glad that it's gonna be like 105 degrees while I'm down there (supposed to be the hottest Oregon has been in 5 years this weekend) because that will make swimming in the Umpqua that much better. It really sucks we don't have a good swimming river up here... the Columbia I guess but it's not very good. The Willamette would be good, but you know, you take the risk of growing extra limbs and the sort. I'll take my camera down and snap some pictures hopefully. I'm dreading work tomorrow, because I have to count FlatWire, which is the hardest one to do. I've been putting it off all week, but ah well. Just gotta bear down and do it, and before I know it I will be done. Oh, and I have Civil War tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment