Thursday, July 08, 2004

I worked for five hours today (the last hour doing absolutly nothing because my boss was in a meeting), then came home and played golf at Sandelie. It was an okay course, their sprinkler system could be more extensive, but it was full length and otherwise well maintained. I shot a 107, which isn't great, but I hardly took any mulligans and really tried to play a genuine round. It was fun... but I am totally popped now. Golf doesn't look very strenous, but you try hauling ass 5 miles with 30 pounds strapped on your back while swinging a golf club 100 times. It gets tiring, but you sorta just have to build up your second wind and chug ahead.

I also watched the new season of the World Series of Poker tonight, and well, it kinda sucked. Nothing special. Then I watched the Amazing Race, and that was pretty entertaining. It was the first time I watched that show (currently on their fifth cycle) and it's a good replacement until Survivor kicks back in this fall.

Anyways I have work tomorrow and might play tennis, who knows. Shouldn't be as hot as it was today, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment