Friday, September 24, 2004

Nothing real exciting to report. Just school and work, school and work. Started soccer on Tuesday and proceeded to pull my calf muscle... been sore the last few days but it should be ready in time for Saturday. We have our first soccer game Saturday, so that will be interesting. I think our team is better overall this year, but since the coach wants to put me as goalie, things aren't looking too bright. Anywho, that will be interesting.

Tualatin is playing a football game right now but it was uber boring. It was 47-0 at halftime and god knows what now. We're playing Woodburn, the Idaho of high school football. The 8th string or something went in and it turned into a defensive battle so I left. Wanted to watch Boise State vs. BYU instead. Turns out that this game is boring as well... so I came upstairs.

Oh yeah, our football team is now 4-0, so that is good news.

Tomorrow Oregon State plays at Arizona State and are most likely going to be slaughtered. I hope they will keep it close, but I have no faith in either the defense (53 points against Boise State) or the offense (17 points against New Mexico). Both have shown they can be good but lack consistency. We need a defensive effort like against New Mexico tomorrow night to stay close.

Portland State also plays tomorrow against #12 McNeese State. I will be attending that game at PGE Park, meaning I will miss the Oregon State vs. Arizona State game. I'll be taping it at home and listening to it on the radio.

Uhhh, that's all. As you can see, my life revolves around sports for the most part. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment