Sunday, December 26, 2004

The "highlight present" of the year was my new MP3 player:



It does a lot of crap:

-Plays mp3/wma/wav
-FM Radio Receiver
-FM Radio Recorder (jack music from radio!)
-Voice Recorder (has microphone... up to 16 hours)
-15 hours battery life on one AAA

Best of all, it just functions as a removable storage device, so there's absolutly nothing extra to install. Just plug it into your USB port and transfer. That's it. You can store any type of file on it as well so it acts as one of those keychain hard drives as well. Anywho, it's cool, I'm happy with it. It has 256MB, which is good for me. That's actually quite a lot of music if you're not spoiled by a 20GB iPod or whatever the hell they hold now.

A MUST SEE (excuse the "Trouble in the 'Hood" description... forget to change after the last movie I made when there was four police cars, a fire truck, and ambulance in my block):

http://www.zolknetwork.com/misc/thomas/moemoecharades.wmv

Grandma Graf playing charades (part of "Cranium" the game) with us... after she tried doing "Road Rage" I grabbed the camera. The last one is so halarious its funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment