Monday, January 31, 2005

Well today was kinda a shitty day. My boss got canned, which is going to create so much crap within the company. They never really understood what her job was, so management (and over departnebts) constantly did stuff that screwed her part of it up. She'd tell them, and they'd act like they wouldn't do it anymore, but they would continue to do it. It seems like they really didn't listen or take heed to what we (as a department) was saying. Inventory the reject department it seems... anyways they are brining in someone new to do her job and it is going to be a big fiasco. She's not going to know what the fuck to do, because Ellyn did a bunch of stuff that nobody else ever touches. I don't even know half of what she's does. Yet, I have to train this new person. Me, a high school student who counts wire, is training the person who is in one of the most vital positions in the whole company. Whoooo. I'm also bummed because her and I got along really well and it sucks to see her go. The new person could turn out to be cool, I don't know. One thing though, I've got "hand" now (Seinfeld viewers will understand that). How I'm going to use that, I don't know, but it's about the only good thing that came out of this. R.I.P. Ellyn :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment