Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The last few days I've been pretty sick. Lost my voice and can't really talk, stuffed up, can't hear with shit... but all is well.

Today I had a physical for tennis. In case you didn't know, I'm going out for the high school team. *gasp* Yeah, at most like three people get cut, so I'm hoping I can at least make it. Should be fun. Anyways, let's just say the physical was very *cough* thorough, but I passed, so yay! :)

Uhhhh, work is a mess. The new gal, Kathy, has no idea what to do and through no fault of her own. Nobody knows what Ellyn did, but she did a lot to keep the company together. Anyways, Kathy seems really nice, she's done stuff like this before, it's just going to be a huge learning curve that will probably cause a lot of confusion. Annnnd, somebody threw away my cycle count sheets, which means I can't fucking do anything because I don't know what the hell to do. We had to dig through Shipping's trash to find them, but I finally did. I also made a spreadsheet very similiar to the current sheets so when the need comes I can print that off. I don't know where Ellyn's version went, I couldn't find it on her computer. I miss the good ol' days with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment