Sunday, February 06, 2005

Well, not to be smug, but I would like to point out my Super Bowl XXXIX prediction below. Actually, to me, it was quite obvious from the beginning.

I've been really sick the last week. It seems I got my annual sickness. You see, with me, I don't get sick many times per year. You know those people, who in the winter seemingly always have a little cold or cough. Noooo, I get hit once a year with a big one. Other than that, I don't really get sick. Last year it was a huge ass fever, this year's incarnation is a huge ass cold, with sore throat and congestion, oh my!

On Saturday we had FBLA regionals. I took the Economics test, since I took the class first quarter. Well, the test was nothing like the class, using all sorts of weird ass abbreviations, and I wasn't really feeling very good obviously. I got 3rd place, which was a huge surprise, since I guessed on about half. At first they screwed up and didn't call me onto the stage, so I thought I didn't qualify for state. Then they realized it, so that's good. State is always a lot of fun.

Hmmmm, I think that's it. Work is going okay, the new gal is adjusting to her job but she still has a lot to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment