Monday, February 14, 2005

Since I have nothing else to talk about, I'll talk about my totally awesome dream last night:

So I'm going to a basketball game at the Rose Garden, Blazers vs. somebody. The exterior of the "Rose Garden" was huge, it was probably about five times as long and wide as a real arena is. It was also very tall, square, and painted white. Looked nothing like the real thing. I dunno... anywho, we get inside, the corridors are dimly lit and the ceiling is very tall, like the outside. The food is overpriced, as me and my friend (switched from Max at the beginning to Kenny by the end) look for somewhere to eat. We find a McDonald's with really cheap food. Big Macs were 89 cents, whole meals like $1.50. Guess I was hungry or something, I have no idea. The food was actually really gross, greasy and poorly made, so I guess the dream was realistic in that sense. Anywho, after that we entered the court, to find the huge ass building completely unecessary as the place probably only seated 6,000. The seats were red and looked like something from the 1970s. They were arranged in a horseshoe shape, one end of the court didn't have seats behind it. The game going on was Oregon State vs. someone, I couldn't tell, but it wasn't a good team. Suddenly I was decked out in Beaver gear and sat down with other orange clad Beaver fans. Randomly, Kenny was on the other side of the court, we saw each other and nodded, but didn't attempt to move. The place wasn't very well lit, kind of reminded me of the Madison Square Garden. And, the dream ends there.

I hope you enjoyed your voyage inside the mind of a hungry, sleeping sports fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment