Thursday, February 10, 2005

So, it appears the NHL season will be cancelled. Yay! I hate that hockey crap polluting ESPN, so I am happy. It probably means more college basketball and NBA to fill in those timeslots. Couldn't get any better. Only thing I'll miss with be the "Glove save and a beauty... glove save, and a beauty" call on SportsCenter by that one guy. If you watch you'll know what I'm talking about.

Tennis starts on the 21st. I'll probably be on JV doing doubles, so hopefully I'll get a decent partner. I've heard some horror stories of getting paired with idiots and getting owned every week, so I hope to avoid that. It will be interesting to see where my skills will fit in on the "team ladder." How bad am I really? We shall see.

Toe feels great, no more pain. So that was a sucess, I can now play tennis without favoring my right side too, so yay! The Pac-9 will be introduced to my frightning backhand.

No comments:

Post a Comment