Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It has been really raining lately and its getting old. That 70 degree weather a few weeks ago really ruined things. I think it switched everyone from "Winter" to "Spring" mode. We were all ready to be wearing shorts and not being bundled up in coats and stuff. Guess not, it's cold, windy, and wet. Pretty soon though it will be nice, and summer won't be long away!

Found this old school project in my desk and thought it was funny. We had to make a magazine about a certain topic. I chose space, and created this gem:

http://www.zolknetwork.com/misc/thomas/space/cover.html

My favorite part is the editorial. I just asked a bunch of redundant rhetorical questions. I also didn't do my research because in 1998 there were plenty of other plants discovered. No internet back then though, so how is one supposed to be current? This was 5th grade, and supposed to be a "fun project" to cap the year.

Also, notice the random book review. I think that was a requirement, and I just put this book in even though it has nothing at all to do with space. Featured on the cover too!

No comments:

Post a Comment