Thursday, August 11, 2005

Not much to report... okay one thing, but I'll save that until the end. I was sorting through my old ClarisWorks files last night when I stumbled upon a vocab assignment from sophomore year. Observe:

sacrilegious
SACR- holy
My friend Kevin freaks out if you do or say anything sacrilegious.
sacred- of great importance, holy

A lot of the sentences I made up were really odd. Most try to relate football to totally unrelated vocabulary. Can you relate "manacle" to football? I can.

I'm going to Lake Chelan this Saturday till next Saturday with Kenny's family. Should be a rip-roarin' good time. Hopefully someone else has the balls to actually intertube over the speed of 5mph this time. The six hour drive is going to suck... will bring my laptop and hopefully the battery will last long enough to get me throught most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment