Friday, August 05, 2005

Guess I'll throw a little update at you:

Wisdom Teeth:
All is well. The incisions in my gum have healed up and they are back to normal. The only thing now is my face is still a little puffy/bruised from the procedure. It should go away in a day or two and I'll be back to normal. I have a follow-up appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

Work:
Everything is going fine. The days are dragging on, but I'm dealing with it. We had a big audit today so I had to vacuum all around our "cage" but that wasn't too bad. I'm just counting the wire... we had a party for Kevin on Wednesday. It was a going away surprise luncheon. We got free food. That is always a good thing.

Bowling:
I went bowling and shot the following scores... 124, 110, 172. That's right. One hundred, seventy frickin' two. I think I only had two open frames... about three strikes, the rest spares. I was knocking down 8-9 pins on the first bowl constantly, and then for some reason I was able to convert many of the spares. So yay for me! I won some money off that game, so that is always a good thing.

Other Stuff:
The last couple of days I've been working pretty hard on my annual Beaver football video. I make a video every year with highlights from last year/previous years games... the OSU message boards always enjoy it and now call me "video guy" most the time. Pinnacle Studio has been acting up a little, but thank goodness for the freeware app "AudioDub," which is able to convert the files to a more manageable video and extract the audio to .wav files.

No comments:

Post a Comment