Friday, September 29, 2006

With the first week now over (I don't have school on Fridays) I'll give you an update on my classes:

BA 271 - Technology in Business
Another technology class, seems we will be focusing on creating webpages and working with Microsoft Access. The professor is interesting and I think I'll like the class better than BA131 last year, as that professor took things really seriously.


BA 211 - Financial Accounting
My most dreaded subject... accounting. It will be nice at first, I took two years of accounting in high school so that background will definetly help out. I can't even imagine never taking an accounting course and then stepping foot in there. We'll see how it goes, it doesn't look like there is too much homework, but you never know when they'll stick a simulation on you (noooooo!).

PS 201 - Intro to US Government and Politics
A class I added on Tuesday after going to a Economics class on Monday and finding it way over my head. I'll blog about that later. But this class should be at least interesting. It looks like I will have to read and do a few projects, but the material shouldn't be too challenging to understand. Plus, the professor likes to make his lectures liberally biased so it's all good.

PAC 116 - Basketball I
A Physical Activity Course... basically an automatic "P" and 1 credit. Should be fun and I'll fine tune my skills for Muskrat season.

COMM 111 - Public Speaking
Your basic speech course. I already did this in high school god dammit.

And there you have it. Not the hardest schedule ever, but I see challenges in Accounting and Political Science. BA 271 will require a bunch of work, but it should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment