Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Day isn't quite what it used to be. This year, I slept in until 11am (still early for me but far from the 6am when I was a kid) and my sister wasn't even there to spend the night. She was sick, remember, so my dad when and picked her up about when I was starting to awaken. Once she got here we had a nice, relaxed Christmas morning opening presents. Nothing too exciting, so I'll get right to the pictures:


Someone was happy to get a digital camera.


The kid's gift to the parents. Included wine from Italy, fancy chocolates, fancy tea, and more.


Just like the good ol' days.

Soon after that both of my grandmas came to eat dinner. My aunt Lena was supposed to be there too, but got sick. So that was kind of disappointing. More awkward 1-on-1 time with the MoeMoe and the gang.

Anyways, we had Capino (sp?... sounds like CHUP PEEN OH). If you don't know what that is, just think of it as a cooked seafood graveyard in tomato sauce. It's a soup with a bunch of seafood floating around in it. Now, I like seafood, I don't go wild for it... I dunno, I'm just SICK of this meal on Christmas. I basically ate a lot of bread. But I think my mom for trying.

Anyways, it was pretty uneventful. As for the presents I got... I got a toolset from my dad, a Beavers hoodie sweatshirt... uh... god what else? I don't even know. Some money. I don't really care about Christmas anymore, everything I want it too expensive. Nice to be with the families and whatnot though.


The grandmas opening their presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment