Thursday, November 11, 2004

I am updating my faucking blog.

Uhhhh... I've been to school and worked this week. Tomorrow our football team has a playoff game against Lincoln High School at 8:00. Me and a friend are going to the game, which is right next to PGE Park, so hopefully I can find it. Heh, I hope so. I think Tualatin will win, we have a pretty good running game and a decent defense. Our only weakness really is our secondary, so I hope Lincoln isn't a friend of the pass.

Meanwhile I've watched the Blazers throw away two games they should have won against some pretty crappy opponents. It looks like same old, same old this year. We need some leadership, and it appears there isn't any. Zach signs a huge contract only to shoot 35% from the floor and miss some crucial free throws. So bleh.

Beavers need to win this weekend. Stanford has A LOT of starters out, so hopefully they can overcome their road bugaboo and pick up a win. That'd set up one hell of a Civil War. I can't wait either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment