Sunday, November 07, 2004

Yesterday was pretty interesting...

First off I had senior pictures at noon. We went to George Rogers park and took a bunch of pictures, and it was a pretty nice location. I just hope my fake smiling doesn't look too cheesy... I suck at things like that.

I came back and went to my soccer game. It got really intense... a Red Sox vs. Yankees type of rivalry. In the first half there was a ton of bad calls, all on us. Two offsides on me (both bullshit) took away two goals. Now, it just isn't me arguing the call, our coach was running onto the field in protest. The line judge obviously didn't know the fucking rules, and made a ton of bad calls like that. The ref wouldn't take charge though, and just go along. Furthermore, numerous times the other team would foul us and the other line judge would wave his flag, but the ref would ignore it. I pointed it out to him but he said he didn't see him wave the flag. The kid was making heaps of noise waving it furiously but to no avail. Anyways, we went into halftime up 2-1 but very very mad at the refs. The second half the same thing continued and we kinda lost it. One guy on our team yelled at the ref with explicitives... ejected. Another throw his jersey and walked off in protest... ejected. By now we were virtually tackling each other and it was getting pretty violent. The ref wasn't calling anything. I got a goal by elbowing the goalie (cocky son of a bitch) and heading it in. The ref called the game early because it was getting out of hand (finally took control)... so yeah... that was fun. Never seen a co-ed rec game get that physical. The Lake Oswego people roared off in their BMW's and Lexuses without shaking our hands... so yeah... they can die.

Then I went to the Beavers game against #1 USC. It started at 7pm and it was foggy as hell. Beavers almost won, taking the Trojans to the wire. It took 2.5 hours to get home too... traffic was terrible. Anyways, here are the pictures:

http://www.etspe.ca/thomas/usc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment