Monday, November 01, 2004

Well, it's what you've all been waiting for (actually I just sorta did it just now without thinking)... my offical prediction for tomorrow's Presidential Election. So far I am 0/0, 0% on previous predictions. So yeah, I'm hoping I can go 1 for 1 after the end of December (when they figure out who won).



John Kerry/John Edwards: 287 EV's
George Bush/Dick Cheney: 251 EV's

Popular Vote:
Bush 48%
Kerry 47%
Nader 1%
Other 4%

Watch me jinx this election... heh.

Going to an election party at a friend's house tomorrow night. Should be fun, and hopefully we'll be celebrating a Kerry win, but it will be really close and it could go either way.

EDIT: In retrospect, this wasn't even close. Missed FL, NM, NH, and IA. The final EV count ended up being almost a mirror image in the wrong direction from my guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment