Thursday, July 14, 2005

Good weather today. Good weather yesterday. Good weather for a while it looks like. Yay, finally summer-like temperatures! Need to get out and play some golf or tennis now.

Went out to dinner last night with my mom and my sister. It was a celebration because my sister got a job at Kinko's. Now that she's graduated, my dad's insurance no longer covers her, so she needed a job with benefiets. Her other job didn't have them, but this does. So she's going to work there while she attends graduate school and pays for that. We'll see how she does. It's only $9.00 to start, but hopefully she'll move up. Hopefully her Bachelors can get her a decent job somewhere too, but you really need a Masters to go anywhere in her field.

I've actually worked all five hours all this week. I'm going to get my first full paycheck one month into summer. Wohooo. That is of course assuming that I work all of tomorrow. I think I will, for some reason it's not dragging on as long as it used to.

Hmmm, I think that's all. We should get the TV back from the repair shop tomorrow so MCE can stop freezing trying to be the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment