Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sorry I haven't updated, I swore I did a couple of days ago but maybe I dreamed about it. I'll update tomorrow hopefully... not much has happened really but I guess a few things.

Tonight we had a party for my friend who turned 19. It was at Stephen's and Arman's house. It was pretty fun. Before the party we went out to dinner at Local Boys, which has really good Hawaiian style food. After that me and Phil drug everybody to the girl's basketball game and it turned out to be really good. They are pretty fun to attend so we're going to go to them as well as the men's. They aren't very good but they hustle and everything so it's easy to cheer for them.

So yes, I will update tomorrow (or today I guess) but right now I kinda need to drink some water and go to bed if you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment