Friday, January 06, 2006

You want some news don't you? You're clamoring over the "refresh" button all day just waiting for the latest update. Well, you asked for it.

Today I woke up at 7:45am to go to the dermatologist. To get warts frozen off again! Yay! You may remember the ordeal from before, however it was much worse this time. NINE OF THEM. Owwwwwwww it hurt. So as I am typing right now, I have nine individual blisters on my hand, full of fluid, ready to burst (well, one already did). So there's a happy picture for you.

Right after the wart appointment I had to drive with damaged hands over to the ortho so my retainer could be adjusted. So that was fun as well. Then after that I went to work. I guess I haven't mentioned I've worked at PWC again this whole winter break? Ooops. I was planning a post on it but kept spacing it. I will post about it soon.

As for college football, USC got too cocky and full of themselves. Texas played their hearts out and frankly deserved to win. Officiating was horrible and may have gave them that win, but oh well. Would like to see the Pac-10 supported, but at least a west-coast team won in and UT is located in Austin, which is one place in Texas I do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment