Thursday, July 06, 2006





For the fourth I went with a bunch of friends to the fireworks display at Tigard High School in Tigard. The fireworks are actually at a nearby park (Cook Park) but people pack the high school stadium and get a great view. The whole football field was packed with people, it was quite the site... people laying down on towels and lawn chairs, kids running rampant, everyone eagerly waiting for it to get dark.

Finally it got dark and the fireworks started. It was a decent show, but it really didn't have a finale and everyone was confused. Exactly like last year. Check out my post from a year ago... we watched them from this place in Tualatin (not as good since you're so much farther away) and I remember thinking the crappy finish was a technical glitch. But no. They had a flurry like last year... then a couple of random ones at weird intervals... then it was over. Still fun though.



I borrowed a sweater, so I don't actually like "UCLA"... although I must admit it looks good on me.

And people you don't know (most likely).

No comments:

Post a Comment