Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Okay, I have been neglecting the blog. Basically because summer has droned on and I can't distinguish one day from the next. So I'm going to make a couple of posts that will appear below this one on stuff that happened within the past couple of weeks or so.

Yesterday I went to hang out with my sister after work. I got stuck on I-84 getting there, since apparently rush hour is at 3:30 now. I got to her house and then we went to pick berries at this one place. Had to take the backroads to get there, since the traffic on the freeways was going to be even worse. So it takes like 35 minutes to get there and... no berries. They were all picked over the weekend. So we ended up buying some.

After that we stopped by my aunt Lena's house and delivered some berries to her. We ended up staying a bit, just chatting and catching up. I love her dogs and the cat Johnny of course.

Then I took my sister on a mini-driving lesson in a church parking lot. She did pretty good considering it was her first time ever behind the wheel. We did that a while before...

...going out for sushi. It was my first time eating sushi... and it was okay. I didn't go wild for it. Obviously some people love it, but I wasn't that way. I didn't hate it either... it was just okay. At least I tried it now though, so it was a good experience.

Then I went bowling with Laurel right after that... so I ended up getting home at like 11:30pm. After leaving the house at 9:50am that morning. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment