Monday, July 03, 2006

Today was a very busy day. I had work off for the long holiday weekened, so I went golfing in the morning with Stephen. We played at Charbonneau and it was really fun as usual. I started out really good, after not playing for six months, faded in the middle, but finished up relatively strong. He was good as usual.

In the afternoon my family met the Steiner's and we went boating on their really nice jetboat. We put it in... let's say... 10 miles downriver of Portland and boated up there. This weekend is the huge Blues Festival on the waterfront, with thousands of people packing the grassy hill its located on. Also, a bunch of boats always huddle up close so they can float and listen to the music as well. That's basically what we did, bringing a bunch of food to eat and just enjoying the nice weather.

Overall it was really fun, but the heat, all the food, and the movements of the boat put me to sleep. I was napping on the way back to the dock and car. Guess that's what I get for waking up at such an ungodly hour... 8:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment