Sunday, November 04, 2012

2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PREDICTION

So far I am 1 for 2 (50%). My predictions from 2004 and 2008.


In 2008 I was pretty much spot on, only missed Indiana and I got the final vote percentages pretty damn close. In 2004 I was just hopeful.

Final electoral college (the one that matters):

Obama: 332
Romney: 206

If I had to hedge, I would say FL and CO could go Romney. I suppose VA too. But the one that matters, OH, is going Obama and that's curtains my friends. Obama had to scare us after that 1st debate, but the GOP is just fucking insane and eventually people go "oh yeah" and remember that.

Final national popular vote (this one doesn't matter but shhh don't tell the media):
Obama: 50.7%
Romney: 48.2%

Here's to hoping that's in the ballpark. The media is stupid and really wants the "horserace" image and FoxNews is really presenting this alternate reality where Romney is going to win (maybe in a landslide!) so it is going to be HILARIOUS to watch their world crumble on Tuesday night. I will LOLOL all the way to the bank. Almost wants to make me upgrade to a DVR so I can record FoxNews all the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment