Wednesday, July 31, 2013

THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING BUT AM NOT

1) Foam rolling. Would need a foam roller and the follow through to actually do it. Would help with recovery and soreness for sure.

2) Core workouts. Just in general I should, but then it also helps greatly with running. Helps keep your proper form even as you tire and whatnot.

3) Stretch more. I do stretch before and after I run, but it is very unstructured, and is mostly just me moving my body in random ways in no particular order.

4) Crosstrain. Right now all my exercise is basically running. I have a perfectly good bike I should be using.

1 comment:

  1. After my achilles injury, I started weight training. I can't believe how much it helped. I also started a squat regimen. Also, The Stick> foam roller :D

    ReplyDelete