Monday, June 06, 2005

BEAVERS ROUT ST. JOHN'S 19-3; ADVANCE TO SUPER REGIONAL.



The Beavers put on a hitting exhibition Sunday against the hapless St. John's Red Storm in a 19-3 pounding. It was 19-0 before Beavers manager Pat Casey decided to put in the reserves. With the win, the Beavers advance to the super regional against either Pepperdine or USC. They should host, since they are a higher seed than either one of those schools.

In other news, I went to Max's graduation party thing today. It was fun, they had some good food, and I brought old movies. So we yucked it up, watching such masterpieces as Home Alone 4, Trust Your Eyes, and Survivor 2: The Umpqua Wild (mind you this is before the second Survivor even came out).

This is my last week of high school. Thursday will be my last day, then on Friday we have the senior breakfast and graduation practice. I can't wait for it all to be over and start my four month summer. I'm going to be working 5 hours a day starting next week, so I will be rolling in the bling once more. With all the money I'm spending on going to FBLA Nationals in Orlando and this new computer and stuff, it will be good to bring that account balance back up.

Hmmmm, what else? I think that's it. Yeah, I should go to bed anyways. It's after 1:00am and I have school tommorrow. Not that it really matters, I could probably not show up all of next week and still graduate, but meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment