Friday, March 31, 2006




Drove down last night to Bend with my dad to go skiing at Mt. Bachelor. Stayed at the Super 8 Motel... despite the rather bland appearance at first we were thrilled to find it had wireless internet. So my dad was able to do his work and I was able to pass time talking to people on instant messanger.

Today we woke up at eight and headed to the mountain. After renting equipment, we headed up on the slopes and met my dad's friend Dave and his wife and their daughter. Despite not skiing for a year, I was able to pick up right where I left off (flying down the mountain at 60+ mph). It was awesome and the weather was pretty nice. So yay! I love to ski, especially at Mt. Bachelor and their cool terrian.

I head back to Tualatin tomorrow and will be going to the Blazer game with my Aunt (maybe they'll win for an April's Fools present).

No comments:

Post a Comment