Thursday, March 16, 2006

Okay, so I haven't written in eight days. My excuse this time is I've been busy studying and everything for finals, which is this week (it's always something isn't it).

I wanted to share with you what I do with my spare time in Economics class (ECON 202). So, a break from sports related posts! This class is really boring... I like the professor and everything but the subject matter is just so dull. Plus the class is two hours long and everyone knows the modern human attention span just isn't that long.

So... last week I made a maze. Nevermind the fact we're learning new stuff that's difficult to grasp and on the final next week... I just couldn't bring myself to pay attention. I don't even know why I go... well it's because I have four friends in there and it's fun to be with them and everything... and I guess I hope I'll pick up something he says in the background that I'll remember.



Credit the swan to Matt. I made the "boat thing" but it's not actually a boat... you can fold it and it becomes a chompy mouth (Pac-Man sorta). Yes. So that's what I do instead of pay attention. I'm going to post this post on the day I meant to do it and then make another post right now about finals week. This way it looks like I've updated more.

No comments:

Post a Comment