Monday, March 20, 2006

So finals week is this week. I have a final every day this week. Which is atually kind of good, instead of having them all clumped together, I can study for one each day.



Today I had my Economics midterm. Despite not paying attention (see post from four days ago *wink*) I managed to pull a 94. So wahooo! It turned out to be simplier than I imagined... and plus it's nice taking a test next to someone who knows what they're doing. Ahem.

Tomorrow I have a math midterm at 7:30am. It's going to blow. I woke up at 8:45am today to sort of adjust for tomorrow. I think I'm going to get up around 6:30am. So yeah. Not looking forward to that. Not to mention I kinda got lost in the last few weeks in that class. I should be able to pull a B on the final though and secure an A grade.

Wednesday is BA131. I'm not really worried. Only thing that could go wrong there is I forget how to use an Excel funtion and spend a bunch of time trying to figure it out. You only get a certain amount of time for the final and have to work pretty effeciently to finish. For example, on the midterm I took 57 of the 60 minutes to finish. It's something I know too (computer applications) so that kinda tells you how challenging it is.

Thursday is Biology. I'll get like a B on that. Get a B in the class. The tests are hard. I studied lightly for the first one and go 80. I studied a lot for the second one and got 78. So whatever. I'll get a B. I'm fine.

So that's my week. It sucks. How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment