Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So finals week has been going really well... in terms of the tests. I'm not feeling so good, sick basically, and today I had a raging headache. Plus the normal stress that comes with finals week. Tomorrow is my last final (Biology) but I'll give you a report on how they've been going so far.

Economics 202: Guess I sorta already reported on that
Final Score: 94% Final Grade: A-

Math 245: It was at 7:30am in the morning and that part sucked. The test was sorta hard, sorta easy. In the middle really.
Final Score: 87.5% Final Grade: B+

Business Administration 131: A computer class. One of my friends got me really worked up about this test, so I thought it was going to be really hard. It was challenging but I was able to do it quickly.
Final Score: Unknown, but at least a 90% Final Grade: A

Still to go:

Biology 102: Doesn't really matter. I'm going to get a B+ in there by all accounts. I'll study some tomomrrow so I don't slip to a "B". I would practically have to ace it to move into the "A" range, and from what I've seen, that's not happening. The tests always have a certain number of questions that aren't a concept... they are some little minute detail in some reading that you're supposed to remember. Bullshit.

Nutrition and Food Management 232: Okay, I've already done this because it was a take home final and I turned it in on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I got an A. I don't know though because she hasn't posted the grades. So I'm in the dark. If I get a 94% on the final I will get an "A" in the class. I think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment