Friday, May 12, 2006

I came home this weekend for Mother's Day. My sister and I are going to make my mom brunch at my sister's new house. So that should be fun. I'm eager to see the house and she seems really excited about it.

Speaking of housing changes, we have been looking at apartments for next year. I think we may live at Spring Creek, it's pretty nice and $690 a month for a 2 bedroom. It also is the third most reccomended apartment complex in Corvallis on www.apartmentratings.com, so I think it will be a good cool. The floor plan is really nice and spacious. We looked at another complex and despite being the same amount of square footage, it seemed way more cramped.

That means no more living on campus. Obviously a small room shared with two people isn't the best, but it was nice to be so close to everything. Baseball games, softball games, basketball games... oh and class of course. This new complex is right on the busline though, so I'll probably ride the bus to campus most days. I'll also bring my car so that will be an option too. I just hope I keep going to the softball games and stuff, because they are pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment