Saturday, May 27, 2006

Last week was pretty hectic. Let me give you a run-down of what I had to do:

Wednesday:
- Woke up at 10:30, went to classes until 2:00
- Came back and wrote an essay about Tupac. 5 pages.
- Got done with the essay at about 5:00 and had an astronomy test at 6:00
- Took astronomy test.
- After test (6:45ish) had lunch in the MU. Met up with a friend to study for economics midterm the next day.
- Studied until about 9:00.
- Came back to the room and looked over the essay.
- Finally relaxed for an hour or two before going to bed.

Thursday:
- Woke up at 10:30 again to turn in essay.
- After turning in essay met someone for lunch. Had lunch.
- After lunch I studied a bit with a friend who was in the class for microeconomics.
- Took microeconomics test. I thought I was screwed, didn't understand it. Think I got an A or B on it though.

So that's that. All in all I think I did pretty good on the two tests and one essay. Felt very relieved once I was all done. Felt pretty good actually, because I was like "how the hell am I going to get this all done?" and it ended up going well, so yay.

Turns out I got 188/200 on the Astronomy test (just checked). So yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment