Saturday, May 13, 2006

Last night I went to the movie "Thank You For Smoking" with Laurel. It was pretty funny but a little too short. I recommend renting it on DVD when it comes out (probably like two months knowing movies these days. Remember how it used to take like two years?).

Afterwards we went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a piece of cheesecake. I ended up getting a chocolate coconut piece and it was so damn delicious you cannot even begin to imagine it. Okay, maybe you can. It was like a German Chocolate cake... except cheesecake. It was death and I felt sick afterwards but it was well worth it.

Oh, and the Bridgeport Cinemas is kinda crazy. Really big and they decorated it like a Roman temple or something. They had a discount for students though so my ticket was only $7.00. The seats were also really nice and reclined slightly and had the lice-guard headrests, which are always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment