Thursday, May 11, 2006

Okay, I'm a terrible person, I know. Ooops. "I'll post something tomorrow..." Oh well. I've finally set some time aside to make a post so here goes.

What to talk about? I guess I haven't been posting much because life has become so much of a routine. Nothing interesting has really happened. I guess I'll tell you about my intramural soccer team.

We joined up with another group of people (non-Muskrats) but the Muskrat tradition of losing has continued. So far we have lost three games, won zero. Our losses were 1-3, 0-2, and 1-3. So at last we are somewhat competative. It's not the Muskrats though... the spirit just isn't there. Can't wait until basketball season next year... the Muskrats shall return.

What else? I got a 91 on my history midterm which I thought I was screwed for, so yay me. Got 94 on my Astronomy midterm... 92 on Econ. So things have been going so far this term. Hopefully I can pull out a few more "A"s and a few less "A-"s.

No comments:

Post a Comment