Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I sit here at my computer, the room empty around me. Well, except for the piles of stuff I'll be taking back home. I'm surprised on how much stuff came out of this little dorm room.

The computer is the only thing left to distinguish my room from the other empty ones. My dad is of course running late, putting me in a pickle. All the shit has to go downstairs in about 10 minutes (in an hour or so) before they come and inspect my room. Kenny left this morning.

The room looks so big without all our stuff in it. So bland, so sad. A room foresaken. In an hour, I will never see this place again. My home for 9 months. I'm not sad, I mean I'm glad to be going home... but good old Bloss 710 was my first home away from home. Freshmen year was awesome.

Looks like passing some time on Beaver baseball message boards while I wait, ready to return to life back in Tualatin for the summer. Then onto a new experience... my own apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment