Thursday, June 22, 2006

Let's give a little update on no parents week.

It's been swell. In fact, it's gone by really quick so far. Basically, it just means I can walk around the house in my boxers and not clean up after myself. I didn't let thing get as bad as last time when they went to Belize though... last night I was just like "okay enough" and did all the dishes. And I've been keeping up with it since then, so yay for me. I've made myself a couple of meals but nothing spectacular.

Another nice thing is staying up late with the TV blaring, driking Coke (gasp) and basically doing whatever I want whenever I want. It does get a little lonely though, so I've been playing tennis and baseball and went out a couple of times. All in all it's been fun. Kinda like having your own place, but not having to pay for it.

The parental units come home on Saturday (techincally Sunday) at 2am, so I have to go pick them up at the Portland International Airport. Should be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment