Saturday, June 17, 2006

This term went really well. I expect to receive the following grades:

Anthro 210- B
History 103- A
Health 241- A
Astronomy- A
Microeconomics- A

So everything went really well, that's a 3.80 GPA which is good. Need to bump the core up before I hit the upper level business cores.

Moved back on Wednesday... my dad was half an hour late to help me move so we almost missed our "check out time." I was amazed at the amount of crap I had left in the room... didn't think it was so much. But anyways, I moved back and everything has been great. My parents went on a week long vacation to the Bahamas, so I have the house to myself for a week. Very similar to two years ago around this time when they went to Belize. So I'm enjoying that... I should probably get on those dishes someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment