Friday, March 08, 2013

STEADY FREDDY

I noticed after my run yesterday that I have been very consistent with my 10k route times. Most weeknights when I run at home I run this same 10k route and I keep running the 6.2 miles in a freakishly similar manner.

Some nights, like last night, I felt great and I thought my time would be better. Other times I felt worn down but still managed a good time. Funny how they all ended up so close though.

51:55
52:47
52:34
52:48

I guess they are varied a little bit, but the last three have been within 13 seconds of each other. After six miles!

Reminds me of Mario Kart and how you can race against yourself as a "ghost." If ghost Thomases were running around they all would have been bunched up. Wish they would invent that, so you could race against yourself. Would be very motivating!

Got to run 12 miles tomorrow. Not really looking forward to that, but I feel better than last week. I'm not going to set my alarm and wake up so I can do the whole Car Talk/Wait Wait thing. I'll just run whenever I wake up naturally. I need sleep bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment