Wednesday, June 12, 2013

HELVETIA HALF MARATHON PHOTOS

Well, I have a ton of photos from this race! First a couple to set the scene and then some of me in action (I've seen worse):

One of the country roads we ran on.
The stadium finish!
More of the scenic route. The motto of the race is "Leave the city behind."
Pretty, but this is actually the start of the major hill in the race.
I make some special faces when running (I'm behind yellow shirt).
For a labored race photo, this could be worse. I think I'm turning onto the gravel.
Part of the downhill portion of the second half of the race.
Stadium sprint. Unfortunately, I appear to be blinking.
Really like this one, if only it were framed better.
Me running with the pack (like this one)!
Gravel bullshit and mixing with the 10Kers.
Grinding but determined to finish.
This could have been a really good photo... unfortunately my form looks weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment